TSPSC TRT 2017 – TS DSC 2017 – Latest Updates – www.tspsc.gov.in: Telangana Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) which is also known as TS DSC Notification 2017 Officially released by Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) on 21st Oct, 2017. All the interested candidates can check details of fee structure, exam pattern, Syllabus, Qualifying Marks and all latest updates from below links.
The candidates have to submit the applications online through tspsc.gov.in from 04th Nov. TS TRT-2017 is scheduled to take place on 2nd week of Feb and 8,792 teachers will be recruited through this notification.
- Check TS TRT Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) Results 2018
- Check TS TRT School Assistant Ranking List Subject Wise 2018 (Released…)
- TS TRT / DSC Selection Procedure, Cutoff Marks
- TS TRT Answer Keys / Cutoff Marks 2018: Check here.
- Important Instructions for Candidates appearing TS TRT Examination: Click here.
- Latest Updates on TS DSC 2017-18 Hall Tickets Download
- Check Total Number of candidates applied for each post, available posts, exam centers and etc details from here: Click here.
- TS TRT Examinations are to be conducted from 24th – 03rd March, 2018. Check your exam dates from here.
- Know your Previous TET Hall Ticket Numbers & Results
- Latest Updates
- Application Form
- District & Post wise Vacancy List
- Educational Qualifications
TSPSC TRT 2017 – TS DSC 2017 – Latest Updates
|TS TRT (DSC) 2017|
|School Assistant||Secondary Grade Teacher||Language Pandit||SA (PE)||PET|
|Vacancy Details||Vacancy Details||Vacancy Details||Vacancy Details||Vacancy Details|
|Exam Pattern||Exam Pattern||Exam Pattern||Exam Pattern||Exam Pattern|
The Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) notification has been issued for the long wait of millions of unemployed. The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Saturday issued notification to 31 districts for replacement of 8,792 teacher posts vacant in the state’s schools. TSPSC secretary Vani Prasad said that applications will be received from 03rd Nov to 03rd Dec (Tentative). If candidates are eligible for more than one category of posts, the candidates are required to apply for separate categories for the candidates.
- Official Website: tspsc.gov.in