Important Instructions for Candidates Appearing TS TRT (DSC) Examination are given here. TS TRT examinations are being scheduled from 24th Feb – 04th March, 2018. Examinations are being conducted in Online and Offline mode. Below we have listed CBRT and OMR exam based important points to note. All the candidates are informed to read carefully below points before attending examination. Before going to read Important Instructions once check TS TRT Recruitment Details:
|S.No||Post Name||Available Posts||No Candidates Registered|
|4||School Assistant (PE)||9||2,177|
|5||Physical Education Teacher (PET)||416||16,871|
Important Instructions for CBRT (Online) Exam Candidates (Do’s and Don’ts)
- Candidates will be allowed into the examination hall from 8.30 AM for Morning Session and from 01:00 PM for Afternoon Session.
- Candidate’s Photo and Thumb Impression will be captured for security purpose.
- If in one center there are more than 100 computers, there will be 2 Registration Desks.
- Candidates must go to the system after verifying all the details of the candidate.
- After sitting in front of computer, candidates are requested to wait for Invigilators Instructions.
- Candidates must use computers MOUSE ONLY to answer. In any case candidates are not allowed to touch KEYBOARD.
- Candidates will be given one white paper for rough work. After the examination candidates must submit it to the Invigilator.
- After logging to the examination, candidates personal details will appear on the screen. Check your details carefully. If you found any mistakes or other details please contact your Invigilator.
- Candidates are not allowed out of the examination hall until examination is completed.
- Candidates should SAVE answer regularly and move to the next question using MOUSE. If candidates prefer to answer any question later, he/she should select review option.
- The candidate should carry ONLY the printout of the Admit Card downloaded from the TSPSC website along with any valid Identity proof in original.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Calculators, Mobile Phones, Tabs, Pen Drivers, Bluetooth, Purse, Note Books, Recording devices and other electronic devices into the examination hall.
- Candidates should not wear Gold Ornaments, Mehandi etc.
- The candidates who do not have clear photographs on the hall ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs for appearing in the Test with an undertaking.
- The test centre gate will be closed at 9:15 AM (for the forenoon session) and at 1:45 PM (for the afternoon session). NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE TEST CENTRE AFTER CLOSING THE GATE.
- Candidates will be provided a virtual calculators on their computer to do all the calculations for the questions.
- Instructions for Candidates TSPSC-CBRT-P
- Online Mock Exam
- TRT Recruitment – Instructions -DOS-and-DONTS(English).
- TRT Recruitment – Instructions -DOS-and-DONTS(Telugu).
- General Instructions AND PROCEDURES OF CBRT.