TS TRT (DSC) Question and Answer Keys Download link are available here. Check Telangana TRT recruitment examination Paper-1 & Paper-2 SA, SGT, PET, LP medium wise and Subject question and key papers are provided below. Many candidates appeared for TSPSC TRT examination which were conducted from 24th Feb – 04th March, 2018. TSPSC released official answer keys for all subjects on official website tspsc.gov.in on 14th March, 2018.
TS TRT 2018 Preliminary Key:
Telangana TRT (DSC) Preliminary key is the initial key released by TSPSC on 14th March, 2018 after conducting the TS TRT exam for the candidate’s reference. It helps the students to check their answers and expect approximate marks. If the candidate finds any mistakes on initially released key, he/she can send objections for TSPSC with appropriate proofs with in a given time. After receiving all the objections from the candidates, government will finally release TS TRT Final Key after making necessary corrections.
TSPSC has conducted written examinations for Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) from 24th Feb – 04th March, 2018. Below we are providing PRELIMINARY ANSWER KEYS of all the question papers. If any candidates have objections on these initial keys, they can submit objections from official website from 21st – 31st March, 2018.
- TRT QP Html Response sheets (Preliminary Key) for CBRT (Notfn.Nos. 52/2017 to 56/2017).
- Notification No. 53/2017 – DOE. 25/02/2018 Paper Code: 17531 – SGT TM – Series-A
- Notification No. 53/2017 – DOE. 25/02/2018 Paper Code: 17532 – SGT EM – Series-A
- Notification No: 52/2017 – DOE 04/03/2018 Paper Code: 52101 – SA Biological Science – TM Series-A
- Notification No: 52/2017 – DOE 04/03/2018 Paper Code: 52701 – SA Mathematics – TM Series-A
- Notification No: 52/2017 – DOE 04/03/2018 Paper Code: 52801 – SA Social Studies – TM Series-A
Instructions for Providing Objections On Preliminary Answer Key
- Candidates must submit objections through the official link in Official Website.
- Objections are accepted form 21st to 31st March, 2018.
- Objections received beyond this date are not accepted or considered.
- Candidates are advised to submit their objections in English Language through the “Text Box of Submit Objection” link in official website.
- If any candidate want to submit their objection in other than English Language should upload their objection file only through the “Attach File” in the form of PDF duly mentioning the Hall Ticket No, Paper Code, Series, Question No or Question ID in the PDF file.
- For more details visit official site tspsc.gov.in
TS TRT SA Exam 2018 (Held on 04.03.2018) from Sakshi Education
TS TRT Qualifying / Cut off Marks:
Caste wise TS TRT qualifying Marks and cut off score caste wise is given below. Candidates who secured more than 90 marks (BC-75, SC/ST-60) out of 150 are selected as passed candidates. For the purpose of Selection of Teachers under the Rules, scores obtained on Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) / Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) / Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) with the qualifying marks as given below shall only be considered:
|TET Name||Maximum||Pass Mark|
|OC||BC||SC / ST / Differently Abled|
|APTET / TSTET||150||90||75||60|