TSPSC TRT SGT Notification 2017: Telangana State Public Service Commission released Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) recruitment notification on 21st Oct, 2017 at official website tspsc.gov.in. It is also known as TS DSC SGT Notification. TS TRT SGT online applications are available from 30th Oct, – 30th Nov, 2017.
All the qualified candidates are informed to check detailed notification, age limit, application fee, education qualifications, number of vacancies, exam date and other details from below. Candidates have to be ready with all the qualified certificates, aadhar card, reservation certificates etc to apply for TS DSC 2017. The candidates have to apply online through the official website of TSPSC. Detailed user guide will be placed on the website. The candidates will have to read thoroughly before filling online application.
TSPSC TRT SGT Notification 2017 Details
- Notification No: 53/2017
- Notification Date: 21st Oct, 2017
- Recruitment Conducted by: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Name of the Vacancy: Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT)
- Number of Vacancies: 5415 Posts
- Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
TS TRT SGT Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2017||Pay Scale|
|Secondary Grade Teacher – All Media
|4779||18-44*||21,230 – 63,010/-
|Secondary Grade Teacher
|636||18-44*||21,230 – 63,010/-
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post should be between 18-44 years of Age. i.e candidates should born between 02/07/1973 – 01/07/1999.
Age relaxation Rules.
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
|TS Govt Employees
(Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc are not eligible)
|5 Years based on the length of Regular Service.|
|Ex-Service Men||3 Years & Length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|N.C.C (Who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C)||3 Years & Length of Service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|SC / ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped Persons||10 Years|
Each candidate must pay Rs: 200/- for Online Application Processing Fee and Rs: 80 towards Examination Fee. Total candidate have to pay Rs: 280/-.
Below category candidates are exempted for Exam Fee. i.e Rs: 80/-
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State only.
- Unemployed candidates of age 18-44 yrs of Telangana State only.
- PH & Ex-Service Men.
Mode of Fee Payment: The fee is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of Birth and other particulars.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to visit official website http://tspsc.gov.in
- Click on TS TRT Online Application
- Fill the application according to the information asked in the form
- Check all the information is correctly filled and correct photo and signature is uploaded.
- Candidates have to apply only in ONLINE MODE and no other process is accepted.
Important Dates in TSPSC SGT Notification:
- Notification date: 21st, Oct, 2017
- Submission of ONLINE Applications: 30th Oct, 2017
- Last Date for ONLINE Application: 30th Dec, 2017
- Hall Tickets download date: 1st Week of February, 2018
- Exam Date: 24th to 28 February 2018
- Preliminary Keys: 1st to 5th March 2018
- Objections: 2nd to 10th March 2018
- Final Keys: 25th March 2018
- Certificate Verification: 16th to 20 April 2018
- Selection List: 10th May 2018
Candidates can download Notification No: 53/2017 TRT Secondary Grade Teacher
- Check TS TRT School Assistant Notification 2017
- Check TS TRT Secondary Grade Teachers Notification 2017
- Check TS TRT Language Pandit Notification 2017
- Check TS TRT School Assistant (Physical Education) Notification 2017
- Check TS TRT Physical Education Teacher Notification 2017
- Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
- TS TRT Recruitment Orders (G.O.Ms.No 25): Click Here